6 bars of local, vegan soap
$20.00 ea. Add to Cart
Handmade, cold-process vegan soaps made with saponified olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, soybean oil, cocoa butter. Scented with 100% pure essential oils* and colored with nourishing foods like spirulina or turmeric.
- Lavender-lemon with gently exfoliating poppy seeds.
- Mint Sensation with eucalyptus oil and spirulina (not pictured)
- Orange Zen. Just juicy, unadulterated sweet orange essential oil.
- A shaving or facial bar with tea tree oil, aloe vera juice, castor oil for a nice tight lather and bentonite clay for purification and slip.
- Cinnamon clove with cornmeal scrubbing power.
* - Nag Champa. The name says it all. While I suspect there may be artificial ingredients in the Nag Champa fragrance oil used to scent this soap, it smells divine and is back by popular demand. It is the only soap I make that is not custom scented with 100% pure essential oils.
I have also recently created a shampoo bar for my own fine, straight hair. I notice it is thinner than it once was, and I tend to have an oily scalp, and dry ends. The shampoo bar is not vegan-it contains honey. Also, guinness beer, coconut milk (no water used at all.) and kelp powder. I designed it to be nourishing and moisturizing, and to promote growth. If you'd like to try it, it can be traded out for one of the 6 bars of soap.